- What are the three basic elements of a camera?
- What is an SLR camera?
- What is the purpose of a camera's aperture?
- What does shutter speed on a camera control?
- To get the right exposure for a picture, what three things must be balanced?
- To take pictures outside on a very sunny day, would you use a high or low film speed? Why?
- What are the four steps for developing black and white film?
- What things are needed to make a black and white print?
- For a black and white print, the final image is actually what material?
Monday, February 2, 2009
Black and white photography
We'll be starting black and white photography this week. Read the following articles about cameras and film developing. Don't worry about color film, we'll only be developing black and white. Along with reading the articles, create a post in your blog answering the following questions.